What's new

Glad to be here from Oklahoma

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Northeast Oklahoma and previously lived on Oahu. I miss the Herf scene on the island and don't have as many cigar friends here. However I still try to enjoy a stick whenever I can get one in. I've been smoking cigars for 8 or so years. Relatively seriously collecting and smoking for about 5-6 years. I can enjoy most any cigar but find myself gravitating towards more medium full flavor with darker wrappers. If I have the option I will 8/10 go for a lonsdale/lancero style but i enjoy them all. I look forward to finding herf events near enough to travel to whether it be in Oklahoma, Northwest Arkansas, or Southwest Missouri.

Thanks

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to the brotherhood. A few guys here do put on the occasional herf, so you might find something near by.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Welcome from Alaska!

One question: Does Oklahoma live up to the expectations that have been built up by the song?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hey, I'm less than an hour from Joplin. Is there any good places to smoke in Joplin?
We have 1 cigar lounge in Joplin called El Guapos in the downtown area on the corner of 6th & Joplin. It is a nice place, full bar and ax throwing. Only negative I can give is you can only smoke cigars that you buy there. Alex (owner) is a great guy and fun to visit with.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I live in Northeast Oklahoma and previously lived on Oahu. I miss the Herf scene on the island and don't have as many cigar friends here. However I still try to enjoy a stick whenever I can get one in. I've been smoking cigars for 8 or so years. Relatively seriously collecting and smoking for about 5-6 years. I can enjoy most any cigar but find myself gravitating towards more medium full flavor with darker wrappers. If I have the option I will 8/10 go for a lonsdale/lancero style but i enjoy them all. I look forward to finding herf events near enough to travel to whether it be in Oklahoma, Northwest Arkansas, or Southwest Missouri.

Thanks
Hey man, welcom from another Joplin area brother. Where abouts are you in OK? If you are an hour from Joplin you may have better luck with Tulsa or the NW AR area lounges. Depending on where you are.
Since its my event, i guess the guys left it to me to say something. Check out the 3rd anual SWMO herf thread. Coming in September.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man, welcom from another Joplin area brother. Where abouts are you in OK? If you are an hour from Joplin you may have better luck with Tulsa or the NW AR area lounges. Depending on where you are.
Since its my event, i guess the guys left it to me to say something. Check out the 3rd anual SWMO herf thread. Coming in September.
I live between Jay and Grove, its around grand lake. NWA is the closest but Joplin is only a little bit further. Tulsa is an hour and a half roughly. I've been to One Eyed Jack's in Rogers, it's really nice. Hey I'll check that out. Thanks for the invite!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Thanks

Thanks
Hey okie. I live In Tulsa and would enjoy a local herf if we can find a time and a place.

Last edited: