What's new

Glad to join you

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been reading this site and a few others for a while and felt it was time to join the site and hopefully contribute to some of the great discussions going on. While I doubt I will not have many helpful answers to submit, I know I will have questions.

I smoked my first cigar about 12 years ago and was smoking machine made domestics (White Owl, etc.) for a few years. I then moved on to Thompson's (if you consider that a step up) and have now been smoking better cigars for the past 5 years. I don't smoke anywhere near the number I know some of you smoke but probably average 1 per weekend. I would love to smoke more often, I just don't have the time. But, my dream is for the next house to have a smoking lounge. From your posts, I know some of you have achieved this.

I'm planning to make a step up in quantity and quality of cigars. I just bought some Heartfelt Beads so will be starting a coolerador soon and we will see if that "encourages" me to smoke more often.

I'm really looking forward to discussing some of the interesting topics that come up here.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Welcome aboard. They don't seem to mind the more "casual" smokers like us at all. Glad to have you.