What's new

gmail?

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey and if he runs out I have 10 here also. I didn't even think to offer them up. I think Gmail is awesome. It's great because it keeps things in a conversational mode so its easy to fall an ongoing discussion that your having with someone through email. Also its got a great search tool to locate old emails and address and stuff.

chipslave

Gonads and strife...
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Jwrussell said:
What is it? I keep seeing these things pop up and just never asked.
Web based email, like Hotmail, but way, way better. You get a full gig of space (more than yo uwould ever use).

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
chipslave said:
Web based email, like Hotmail, but way, way better. You get a full gig of space (more than yo uwould ever use).
Plus you never need to delete a message. You can keep them all if you ever need to go back and find something. :smt045

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have another 6 invites to add to the thread if anyone needs one. I don't use it too much, but it is a pretty nice web e-mail from my limited experience with it.

Part of the reason people want to get in on this while it is beta is so they can't get the user name they want before it is fully released.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just got 50 more invites to give out if there is any need, looks like there are plenty to go around in this thread.

If anyone wants an invite, just pm me the e-mail address you would like it sent and I will hook you right up.