What's new

Go Brew Crew!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am old school when it comes to Baseball and there should be no show boating in the MLB. I would love to see a Brewer's pitcher retaliate to a D'Back player the next time they put their elbow in their hand and bend their wrist! Act like a mature professional, not some high schooler!

I don't like Nyjer Morgan's claw either!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I'm not sure what you are talking about, I didn't see it. I don't like some of the showboating either. However, I think it's a joke when pitchers get all worked up if a batter slows down for a couple seconds after launching a high homer, or trots too slow around the bases. Sure sometimes the batter does it on purpose and I don't care for that, but a lot of times it's just natural to slow down for a few seconds watching where your blast goes or just the natural high of crushing a HR. And for the pitcher to get all worked up and hear people talk about the "unspoken code" of baseball... that's a crock.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am old school when it comes to Baseball and there should be no show boating in the MLB. I would love to see a Brewer's pitcher retaliate to a D'Back player the next time they put their elbow in their hand and bend their wrist! Act like a mature professional, not some high schooler!

I don't like Nyjer Morgan's claw either!
I hate "show boating". cant stand it! one of the main reasons i lost interest in the NFL...It shouldnt be allowed in any sport, IMO

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
So you are saying that you never gave someone a high five or pumped your fist. I know you cheese heads are not that mature. Just saying good luck today.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I agree Brother that would be a good series. The Brewers will have the home field advantage. They have a good team this year. Last nights game was good. Now on to hockey season.