What's new

God of Fire Serie B 2010 Robusto Gordo

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
A nice, dark, chocolate colored, oily looking, rich, smooth, Colorado Maduro wrapper. With a smooth cap and firm bunch with just a little give.
Burn was slightly uneven until the last 3rd, with a short, conical coal and light grey, strong ash and a perfect draw with high smoke volume and subtle but fragrant aroma and no burn in the throat.

Flavor was of ample richness, perfect balance consisting of woody and herbal flavor, mild strength, medium body and medium flavor.

No sweetness, bitterness or saltiness, and light burn on the tongue and light sharpness.

Overall a near perfect, elegant character, just plain great cigar.
It certainly aged very well and still had lots of flavor and was very smooth.

Overall score: 92 out of 100

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My pleasure. I enjoy reviewing the more unusual or special smokes.

Luckily, the foot gets burned quickly, so some damage shouldn't hurt anything.

I have a special cigar with a terribly beat to heck foot, but i bet it will smoke just fine

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Always appreciate any feedback and constructive criticism of my reviews, so please feel free to comment on my style, which is quite different than you usually see, anything else about it, or how to improve on it.

Pretty new to full reviews and always looking to improve on them

I try to stick to just the facts almost completely and with as little opinion as possible.

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I dont separate my reviews into thirds like is very common, so there's no value in seeing them at different stages

I friggin' LOVE cigars

It is a common practice and it surprises me as to why you aren't using it. I think your reviews would be a much better product overall if you incorporated the standard practice.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is a common practice and it surprises me as to why you aren't using it. I think your reviews would be a much better product overall if you incorporated the standard practice.
I prefer to keep my reviews short and focused on the facts with as little opinion as possible, and without all the extra flowery language and fluff, and to be different from the standard review for those who like it short, sweet, factual, unbiased and without all the extras.

Many people have mentioned liking my review style for precisely the reasons stated, and its how I prefer to do my reviews.

If you want something longer, wordyer, flowery and divided into thirds the internet is full of them. Definitely no shortage of that style if that's what you like.

I'll stick to how I like to do them, and for those who like my style vs the majority of other.

Like everything to do with cigars, everyone has their own tastes and preferences with everything and anything you want is only a few clicks away.

Read what you like to read and smoke what you like to smoke.

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I prefer to keep my reviews short and focused on the facts with as little opinion as possible, and without all the extra flowery language and fluff, and to be different from the standard review for those who like it short, sweet, factual, unbiased and without all the extras.

Many people have mentioned liking my review style for precisely the reasons stated, and its how I prefer to do my reviews.

If you want something longer, wordyer, flowery and divided into thirds the internet is full of them. Definitely no shortage of that style if that's what you like.

I'll stick to how I like to do them, and for those who like my style vs the majority of other.

Like everything to do with cigars, everyone has their own tastes and preferences with everything and anything you want is only a few clicks away.

Read what you like to read and smoke what you like to smoke.

I friggin' LOVE cigars

It's almost like you haven't smoked the cigar very bare-bones almost copy and paste from a variety of different reviews....imho.

Last edited: