What's new

going golfing tomorrow

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Playing a 4 man 18 hole scramble tourniment tomorrow. Can anyone give me a guesstimate window of how long this could last. I normally just play 9 holewith the soon to be father in law. Im trying to pick out the right stick to smoke
thanks guys

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Your looking at a good 5 hours on the course. Depending on what kind of tee box stuff they have (raffles, beat the pro etc.) you could be looking at a little more.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Wow we got there about two hours early then it started an hour late...
When we got there I started out with a la unica. After things got going I smoked a illusione Rothchild I think that one was sent by @acc05R1
a big thanks I really like the illusions
it was fallowed up by a diesel uncut that @multi-useless hit me with when we herfed the other day. Then I finished up with my favorite cigar the lp .. I only had the 9 before so this one was new to me but I loved it. A huge thanks to @Mossome !

What a day! I shot about 1 over par all day which wasn't bad. Haven't golfed in almost two years and then I was leading the long drive contest for a while but then someone beat me out. i wasnt quite sure how it would go since i dont drink anymore butI had a great time. Kinda sucked they didnt have any o dools . When i left i thought i was going to be late so i only took two with me. It was about 90 out so i sligged em down pretty quick lol

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I need to get myself one of those clips. Last weekend, I was just setting it on the back of the golf cart.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'd recommend a neon yellow or green one I had a black one and I left it on a cart one day :( I also put it in my line of sight just to be extra cautious.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
That's a good idea. I can guarantee you though, I will still leave it behind. I can't count the amount of times I've had to go back in to retrieve my phone, or towel, or keys, or whatever.