What's new

Going to a rolling class

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Here in Austin that's being put in by a local brick and mortar called bobalu cigars. It's next mont and I'm pretty excited...especially after reading the original rolling thread (when it was only three pages lol). Anyway, I'm taking one of my old ass molds I got along time ago, they said bring it and we will fill it...why not! This class might push me over the edge who knows. One things for sure I need more cigars like I need a hole in my head lol. I will try and snap off some pix of my dog rocket rolls compared to yalls.

Mikes

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Here in Austin that's being put in by a local brick and mortar called bobalu cigars. It's next mont and I'm pretty excited...especially after reading the original rolling thread (when it was only three pages lol). Anyway, I'm taking one of my old ass molds I got along time ago, they said bring it and we will fill it...why not! This class might push me over the edge who knows. One things for sure I need more cigars like I need a hole in my head lol. I will try and snap off some pix of my dog rocket rolls compared to yalls.

Mikes
How was it?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice. Looks like June is sold out. July class is too far out for me to commit to that right now. May give that one a shot of it doesn't sell out.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk