What's new

Going to Colorado this week...

Rating - 100%
188   0   0
specifically - Denver, Copper Mountain and Vail. Anyone have any recommended cigar stops or anyone in the area that wants to gather for smoke?

thanks,
greg

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Denver has a handful of good ones. There's Cigars on 6th, the Robusto Room, Churchill's, and a few others. I'm about an hour north in Greeley, but let me know when you'll be in Denver and I'll see if I can swing by!

What are you doing out in Vail and Copper?

TYLER

Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Wifey and I will be in the mountains Wednesday through Friday, hiking, biking, dining and taking in the views of the mountains. We head back to Denver on Saturday, late-morning. Our only plan Saturday thus far is the Rockies game at 6:05pm (speaking of which, I should probably get those tickets sometime soon...). I think our hotel for Saturday night is somewhere between Coors field and the airport on the East side. I'd definitely be up for a pre and/or post game smoke! Just in a quick search it looks like Churchill's or Cigars on 6th were closer to the stadium, but we'll have a car so I could probably drop wifey at a mall and could meet wherever if you're interested.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I don't think I can make that -- I'm heading down to Colorado Springs this weekend for my mom's birthday.

There's also a bar called the Celtic Tavern that is pretty close to the stadium. The last time I went there they allowed smoking (its' a bar/restaurant), but I would call and double check before you plan on it. The Tavern is a good place, tho.

TYLER