What's new

going to playa del carmen in july

yoou know normally I would be in cozumel right across from PDC all of June and July but we have the baby coming then so looks like I am going to miss you ;o(. Have a mojito for me

mikes

Rutkus

Newb Puke
when do you guys normally go down? any week in particular? would be cool to block it off for next year if this is something that is done annually

We usually go for all of June and July, the last 2 weeks in November for Thanksgiving, the last 10 days in Dec through the end of the first week in Jan, 2nd week in March, and sometimes Memorial Day Weekend.

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
so mike basically lives there.

I'm going to try to make it down to playa at least once annually. I really like late march down there, just after spring break. the weather is awesome, the crowds are tame and the hotels are reasonable.

now, I'm going in july this year because I couldn't go in march.

We usually go for all of June and July, the last 2 weeks in November for Thanksgiving, the last 10 days in Dec through the end of the first week in Jan, 2nd week in March, and sometimes Memorial Day Weekend.
dude you suck

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
I still dont get why we don't timeshare mikes' apartment.

we could help defray your costs, which will be important with a kiddo coming soon, and we can use it the time you are not down there!

it's like the everybody wins game from mcdonald's.