What's new

Going to West Palm in 2 weeks

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I'll be staying at the Marriott West Palm Beach from Wed 11/12 to 11/15..Looking for a nice cigar lounge to visit while Im in town...any recomendations?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Smoke Inn
801 Village Boulevard
West Palm Beach
(561) 721-2383

Smoke Inn

I've been there...it's nice but it's about 45-60 minutes away from where I live...down closer to home, at least for me, is Tobacco World on Powerline Rd. in Pompano Beach...

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Smoke Inn
801 Village Boulevard
West Palm Beach
(561) 721-2383

Smoke Inn

I've been there...it's nice but it's about 45-60 minutes away from where I live...down closer to home, at least for me, is Tobacco World on Powerline Rd. in Pompano Beach...
I'll be in Coral Springs on Sat....nice area..My buddy lives just off of the SawGrass. I find myself down there bout 2-3 times a year. There is an ABC liquor that has a walk-in humi with an excellent selection if I recall...

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I'll be in Coral Springs on Sat....nice area..My buddy lives just off of the SawGrass. I find myself down there bout 2-3 times a year. There is an ABC liquor that has a walk-in humi with an excellent selection if I recall...
Coral Springs is right next to Tobacco World and I work in Pompano Beach. You will probably be twenty minutes from it. Much better than ABC I promise.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TBH I'd avoid the humidor at ABC and at Crown Liquor both in Coral Springs as they never seem to be properly taken care of...I've seen them both with the humidity wrong and I know the one at Crown may have beetles...I don't think I'd ever trust a humi in a liquor store...I live just about 5 minutes from there...if you really want a good place to go in Coral Springs go to Cigars & Expresso, 9623 W Sample Rd., Coral Springs, FL 33065, (954) 255-5280...it's a real cigar store with a small but nicely stocked humidor and a nice lounge to burn a stick in...owner's name is Manny...or about 10 minjutes east of there, Tobacco World, 4640 N Powerline Rd. (just north of Sample Rd.), Pompano Beach, FL 33073, (954) 957-9293...TW's entire store is one large humidor and they have a fantastic lounge with leather couches, several large screen TV's, poker tables, and a wet bar (BYOB for large getogethers)...see if Kris is around...he's the owner and a :thumbsup: guy...

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I gotta second Smoke Inn!!

I've never been there, but I recently got some extra special sticks sent from Abe...

He really hooked me up & overall I had a great experience: good service, fast shipping (sent me a tracking link confirmation email), humidity-pack included...
Only place I know that does better is NHC & only cause they vacuum-seal their orders.

Apparently Abe is pretty friendly with P.J. too...

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Try Sabor Havana off PGA Blvd. I use to go there all the time when I lived in Palm Beach Gardens. The whole store is a humidor,,,great seating, excellent selection of cigars.