What's new

Golf Club fitting

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
how do you personally decide on what shaft you go with? Is it all based on what feels good or do you really care about the numbers? The only thing I’m looking to take away from this is stiff or regular flex shafts for my woods/driver. I’m a very simple man
If your basics are decent and you go for a fitting with CC you will get a great educational session. Your fitting will give you much more than regular or stiff shaft recommendations. Fitting has really become a science. Take it all in and learn as much as you can because you can use that baseline and what you learn from the technical aspect for the future. Be prepared for sticker shock though when you see the price of a shaft alone going over $300. You can always share the information with me and I can help you out with some good alternatives.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If your basics are decent and you go for a fitting with CC you will get a great educational session. Your fitting will give you much more than regular or stiff shaft recommendations. Fitting has really become a science. Take it all in and learn as much as you can because you can use that baseline and what you learn from the technical aspect for the future. Be prepared for sticker shock though when you see the price of a shaft alone going over $300. You can always share the information with me and I can help you out with some good alternatives.
good to know. I think going to a fitting just for informitave purposes sounds really tempting and then once I know what’s going on with my swing and what I should be looking for I can do my own research and bounce ideas off of you guys

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
good to know. I think going to a fitting just for informitave purposes sounds really tempting and then once I know what’s going on with my swing and what I should be looking for I can do my own research and bounce ideas off of you guys
Ask a bunch of questions too! Don't be shy, with Club Champion you pay quite a hefty price for the fitting. Remember it is the off-season in a lot of the country so you have a lot of time to scour for deals online.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Also with club champion if something isn’t working for you say your still hitting the ball still too high they will do a refit and find something that will work for free and free lie and lift adjustments free for life

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'll echo others - get fit somewhere good it's a great experience.

Do NOT pay CC prices though. Their pricing is ridiculous. They will however provide you with all of the specs / suggestions needed to take the info to another fitter / club builder to have your clubs built as needed at a much more reasonable price!