What's new

Golf Handicap Contest

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I am putting this in sports instead of the contest forum since this is a sport related bet/contest.

I have PMd a few golfers I saw wanted to lower their handicaps as a goal for 2014 got a few responses with interest so I am putting this up to see if there are any other interested parties.

Contest:
Set your goal for your handicap and first person to get there wins. Simply enough, however I want to put one guideline be reasonable with the drop you want to make. As it is easier for a 20 to drop with a couple good rounds then it is for a 4. Also this is the honor system as we trust you actually are shooting the rounds you say you are.

Rules:
Again honor system when entering your scores
Must have a minimum of 10 scores posted to GHIN.Com ideally we would like 20 as that is a more accurate depiction of handicap and wont fluctuate as easily with only 10 scores.
We will base your handicap for what it is as of June 1st's revision
When making your goal please take in mind where you are trending now on GHIN into consideration. example if you are a 15.5 but trending at 14.5 your goal shouldn't be 14 or 13.5

Buy-In:
Minimum of 3 Premium cigars & something in the $25+ range golf related, this could be something from your home club that they cant get, balls, ball marker etc. as long as it is $25 and up. This shouldnt be a quick contest and should be challenging so need to reward the winner for hitting their goal.

I will need everyone's real name and GHIN # so I can track Handicaps and keep the group posted.

Players:
RaschNuts
ATL
ilikefishes