What's new

Golf is therapeutic!!!!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nothing like the driving range to get your days stress out of you,,,I bring a nice cigar and take it out on those suckers,,extra large bucket! Start out with a nice wedge and hit 5 balls and bring out the next club and so on. When I make it to the "Big Dog" I am completely stretched out and ready to club that ball like a seal. I ordered those new tees ( the ones that have brushes that the ball sits on ) and wow,,,do I love these. You get a nice 'drive-thru' shot and it helps with the set up,,,not too high,,,and certainly not low.Here is the link for these brushes,,,I use the oversized ones. https://www.golfcircuit.com/Brush-T-Brush-Golf-Tee-3-Pack/__1417.html The head on my driver is as big as a garbage can lid so if I miss it with that club,,,I'm friggin blind and I bought this driver about 10 years ago,,,and won't replace it with anything else as I have tried all of em. Pro Gear 10.5 Titanium Alloy R.I.P. and this sucker I avg. 260-280 yards per drive and have won long drive contests with this club a few times.