What's new

Gonna be in Chicago June 10-16

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
OK so it is official, I will be in town with the girlfriend for a little marine corps reunion. will be staying by O'Hare in the elkgrove area. Looks like friday and saturday are mostly booked with reunion stuff but was hoping for maybe a Sunday or monday meetup????? What is everybody's schedule look like???? Also what is the best and closest lounge to me. Will have a car so driving is not that big of an issue.

Thanks in advance guys.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Best lounge close to Elk Grove is The Cigar Lounge in Schaumburg, approximately 10 minutes or less from you. I'll have a better idea of my work and hockey schedule by the beginning of June to see if a Sunday meetup might work for me.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
i'll have a better idea of my availability in a few weeks, so i'll check back in for any updates, but i'm down to meet up.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
OK guys a little more details. Get into Ohare at 6 PM wednesday night. gotta pick up the rental and then i will be free that evening. GF said we could go straight to the cigar lounge if this works for any of ya. so 7-730?????? I just saw that they do close at 9 on Wednesdays but this is an option too. Sunday and Monday are anytime free and clear. Let me know if any schedules work with this. Thanks

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Likely going to the Blackhawks game Wednesday night, and I ended up having a game on Sunday, looks like I will miss this one. Hope some guys can make it out and you have a good time.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Jeff!
i forgot you were in town! sunday is good for me, however i might have to leave by 430 or 5. i will probably get there early (maybe noon?) and smoke/hang out til you guys get there. since you are here til the 16th, we can probably swing by another B&M in the area (if you arent busy)
- Chaz