What's new

Gonna be in DC next week.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Well, we've got most of our plans down for our trip to DC. We're flying in on Saturday and will be leaving the next Friday. The only evening that anything is planned is Sat. I was hoping to get together one of the other days for a little mini herf. Anyone up? We'll be staying out by Dulles, but will have a rental car. Looking forward to it!

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
OK, the revised schedule has us at a movie Sunday, but Saturday night might be open after about 6:30. I'll let ya'll know tomorrow for sure, but if Sat and Sun are not open what day works best?

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I'd like to do Saturday, but don't know about feasibility. We'll only have 1 car until Sat night and I don't know about the metro situation. Anyone feel like picking me and my brother up at the metro? Is it close enough to walk?

I assume everyone's ok with Shelly's? They allow you to bring your own? What's the decorum there? How late are they open?

I should be able to make it there by 6 on Sat, and I'm not sure about any of the other days. We have things planned, but you never know how long they'll take in DC. If Sat doesn't work, Wednesday is the next best day, but I don't know when we'll be done. Could be 3, could be 6 or 7. That's the great thing about going with family.

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
So is tomorrow at say 5:30-6 at Shelly's going to be ok with everyone? Matt? Josh? jkim? Anyone else? I'm bringing some of my stuff. If it's not kosher, oh well. Let me know if there are any issues. Wednesday will work, too, if someone can't come tomorrow. I can maybe do both :stretchgr.

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Looks like it's best for everyone on Wednesday. Shelly's on Wednesday! I'm bringing smokes, even if it's not ok :razz:. Looking forward to it!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Go by Draper's and while at Shelly's have a shot at the bar and yell "king kong ain't got nothing on me" . Just a running joke we have with the bar tender. Love that place.