What's new

Good Brazilian cigars?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought some Monte Pascoal cigars recently and for the price, they were very good. Does anyone on here know of any other good Brazilian cigars? Thanks...:cbig:

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I can't think of any (off the top of my head) cigars that are actually Brazilian... a lot that use Brazilian tobacco (pretty sure Brazilian Mata Fina is a significant part in all of the Liga Privada blends) and it makes for great, dark, sweet, meaty cigars.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
There are not many that make Brazilian puros (at least not many come to mind), but Brazilian tobacco is used in many cigars on the market.

Dan

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
There are a lot of cigars that use Brazilian tobacco but very few that are puros. Honestly I found the Monte Pascoal to be a pretty mediocre smoke. There are definetly superior cigars that use Brazilian tobacco. Drew Estate has a few cigars using it, Kristoff, Panacea, etc. The list is long.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
If you go to the Monte Pascoal website they feature a lot of other Brazilian puros. Monte Pascoal is my favorite though. It's one of my everyday smokes. I like the sweetness of them.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I used to really enjoy Dona Flor.. I haven't smoked them in a while. Keep meaning to look into procuring a few again.

DonaFlorUSA

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those looking for Dona Flor and Alonso Menendez cigars in the USA, please go to our site, donaflorusa.com. We are the new and exclusive importer/distributor for these excellent Brazilian puros, and we're bringing them back to the USA this year. We'll be establishing them nationwide once again, but it will take some time - go to our "Dealers" page to find a shop near you, and if we're not in your neighborhood yet you may contact us and order direct. Thanks for the great reviews, Rex - bom dia! Curtis Pearson, Sales Director, Dona Flor USA | sales@donaflorusa.com | tel. 303-209-3096