What's new

Good Evening, what a great place!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have been looking at the picture area for a couple weeks, then joined and read several post. I think I'm gonna like it here.......:)

I already have questions about some of the things like trading, trader ratings and things. I will also get some pictures up of my small humi, but I know it will be growing! It will end up like my wine unit, big and full!!

I've been smoking cigars on and off for about 20 years, but got serious (what I thought was serious, until I saw of your folks stuff!!) about 5 years ago. I have always kept about 20-40 smokes around, then this last summer upgraded to a humi that holds 125 sticks. So I have been keep about 75 onhand. I've now got several buddies coming over weekly to have a smoke. The general rule is they bring the beer or wine, I supply the smoke! It works, great because they leave the extra......:)

Anyway, I look forward to learning more about the leaf and getting to know some of you.

Cole

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
:welcome: Be sure to check out the stick posts on tops of most sections. If you have questions and are not sure feel free to send prvate message. Happy smoking.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Welcome aboard ... :waving:

Do you drink / collect wine as well ... or do you just store your cigars in a wine cooler?