What's new

Good fakes?

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I got duped on a few Behike's on 2 different occasions. The first time I almost threw up. It tasted like there was fertilizer in it or something. Super bitter with a chemical-like taste and smell. The second time I threw them out when I realized that the holograms weren't holograms lol. I wouldn't smoke one from my experience

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Smoke one this morning. Or tried to at least wasn't good at all didn't even get a a quarter inch before I realized it was the worst cigar I ever had.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fake cigars are much like fake boobs...some are better than others while some are so bad you spit them out of your mouth..cigars that is.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The Sticks arrived safely... But they were delivered by the ATF... I thought I was going to jail for shiz, It was not until they started breaking out in a "Happy Birthday" song that was when I realized that the sticks were from you. I am going to smoke one or two of them today and let you know what i think. Oh and P.S. Thank you for the seperate birthday present too. First class brother in deed!!

Chef

I just picked up some cigars at an auction and at least a couple boxes are fake ccs. Was an estate auction and didn't pay more then a couple Bux a stick so not too concerned realized I don't know enough so they could be. But, I was wondering if any of you have gotten any fake ccs that you ended up enjoying or at least feeling ok with what you got for the price. Haven't smoked any of mine yet, wanted to give them a week to level out humidity wise but will smoke them soon.
ThanX

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
The Sticks arrived safely... But they were delivered by the ATF... I thought I was going to jail for shiz, It was not until they started breaking out in a "Happy Birthday" song that was when I realized that the sticks were from you. I am going to smoke one or two of them today and let you know what i think. Oh and P.S. Thank you for the seperate birthday present too. First class brother in deed!!

Chef
You're welcome. Wanted to send something I knew you would like. Hope the others ate smokable if not at least enjoy the one you can.