What's new

Good morning to all!

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I can't remember if I did an intro, but I have been observing and this seems like a great place to hang and talk about cigars and other stuff. I'm over 50 and overweight but enjoy a good after dinner smoke. Only smoked on the golf course for years but around February I decided why not enjoy these little guys on a more serious level. Through trial and error, I have become a big fan of the medium bodied, well aged, Maduro (preferably a dark Costa Rican wrapper) that has some good length and a thick ring size. Gurkha (Legends), AF (LaUnica, Royal Salute SG) and 5 vegas 'A' are my most favorites.

I'm not a huge poster but like to share when I feel I can contribute. Thanks for having me.

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Todd, looks like you're a Jeff Gordon fan. I'm not a NASCAR fan but my wife is a huge motorhead and goes to the Glen and the Brickyard with my cousins.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Nice to have you here! I didn't like Nascar until we started a Fantasy League here on BOTL.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
sarnone said:
Todd, looks like you're a Jeff Gordon fan. I'm not a NASCAR fan but my wife is a huge motorhead and goes to the Glen and the Brickyard with my cousins.
Very cool!

I have never been to either of those tracks but both would be awesome.

I have spent a lot of time in the south east US and in that time have been to most of the tracks down here, except Atlanta.

:rofl: @ Cliff...he's into NASCAR almost as much as my family now! :thumbsup:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
:rofl: @ Cliff...he's into NASCAR almost as much as my family now! :thumbsup:
Now if I could just convert the g/f :eyepoke: :roundtheh :hammersma :rofl: