What's new

Good Pipe Tobacco

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
What is a good pipe smoke? I had some of the Captain Black but really did not enjoy it. I have enjoyed a few cigars but I think there has to be better pipe tobacco than what I had. What are your recommendations and where do you get it?

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
What is a good pipe smoke? I had some of the Captain Black but really did not enjoy it. I have enjoyed a few cigars but I think there has to be better pipe tobacco than what I had. What are your recommendations and where do you get it?
Oh man, there are tons to try, though I'll suggest my favorite right now, AC Petersen Escudo. It's a Virginia/Perique blend (vaper, for short) and it's damn good. Buy some oriental and English blends as well, GL Pease blends some fine examples of each.

Go to smokingpipes.com and go wild....hell, tins are only $10 a piece, and they'll last you a week.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Like fredneck said there is a ton of them! One of my go to smokes is Stokkebye's english luxury its a nice mild english blend. I also smoked finished a tin of Orlik's golden sliced and found that to be a nice virgina blend. Also check out the offerings from Cornell & Diehl. Finding a new blend is great fun!