What's new

Good place to get a Cigar Caddy?

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I've got a camping trip in a couple of weeks, and I'm looking to get the 3540 model (the 15ct). Anyone know a good place (cheap) to get one?
I've looked through Ebay and Cbid and a little froogling already.
Also has anyone tested how watertight they are?

Slammer

arf arf
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I got mine at CI came with a bunch of cigars in it I think it was around 40 bucks. I really like the one I have and have been thinking a bout getting a 5 count to keep in my golf bag.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have a 5 count that I use when golfing (fits pretty easily into the golf bag) and on the weekends when I'm taking a few into work. Packs in a suitcase pretty easily, too. I recently picked up a 3540 off Cbid for $16 (didn't happen on the first time though - just have to be patient and place your max bid when the aution first opens on it so other folks have to outbid you).

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
The deals on CBid can be good, especially if you find one with cigars you actually like, but BH probably has the lowest everyday price...

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
BOTL members, in a few weeks, i will be offering my version of the cigar caddie. it will come with 4 foam cigar trays. The trays will be the good ones like Viper139 sells. If you are carrying large ring gauge cigars, it will hold 3 trays. If thinner gauge, you can fit 4 trays. These cases will also be available with robusto Trays that hold 8 cigars up to 6 inches long. Depending on which trays you use, the case will hold from 18 to 32 cigars.I will also be selling the trays seperately. I will post a special for BOTL members.

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
RonC said:
question, what kind of prices you seeing for a Cigar Caddy that holds 18 cigars?
Well, dunno, BH has the 15ct for $20 plus 5 for shipping. There isn't exactly a 18ct that I've found. BUT if Ron is gonna have a version I'd much rather suport him since he seems like a real stand up guy. I smoke more robustos than churchills. If Ron has a caddy coming I might just use some tupperware on my upcoming trip and wait for his offering.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
ok, just checked. mine will be same size as the 5400. the better trays cut back on the amount of cigars that it holds. as i said above, mine will hold between 18 and 32. Price will be right. should be 2 weeks.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
i think its an improvement over the cigar caddy foam. deeper grooves to hold the cigars in place, and the trays are more rigid.