What's new

Good riddance!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I hope those 3 girls get to go to his funeral and spit in his open casket. Then toss him out like trash cause he ain't worth the time or money to bury him.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
reports when i left work was no one was coming forward to claim his body.

I agree with you on a certain level jmartins, but I think those girls see him enough in the dark of night. Not to have to be reminded of this whole situation again while the shell of the monster that kept them.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I kinda wish he was made to stay alive forever so that he could be reminded of what a piece of shit he was... it was like Miyagi said: 'Death too good for some people'

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I kinda wish he was made to stay alive forever so that he could be reminded of what a piece of shit he was... it was like Miyagi said: 'Death too good for some people'
Problem is he's such a piece of shit he wouldn't be thinking that. Probably be in his cell reminiscing with his junk in his hand.

Better off dead, at least we dont have to pay for him.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
He would of spent rest of his life in Ad Seg and he couldn't deal with it. Most decent thing he could of done casue now those 3 girls can rest assured they'll never have to deal with that POS ever again