What's new

Goodbye my brothers

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello guys, I've been with you all for 12 or 13 years. I want to thank you for the fellowship, friendship, personal relationships I've developed and the HillBilly Herfs. I've made many lasting friendships and met very special people. You have all enriched my life. Though we experienced many changes on our board over the last few years, (members left & many have died), the forum remains a vital part of our brotherhood. Keep it close and treasure the brotherhood. It's not that smoking a cigar or pipe, is so important. It's the fact that it is so unimportant that makes it so enjoyable and worthwhile. My time with you and on this earth is now very short. So I bid you adieu and God bless you all.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I also wish you and your family peace and comfort. I've enjoyed your posts in the pipe forum. You will be greatly missed.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, but much love my brother. Till Valhalla!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Here’s wishing the best for you, brother. I wish I’d had the opportunity to meet you in person - your contribution to the brotherhood helped make it strong enough to weather the storms, and for that I will always be grateful

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Dave,

You've always been a great brother and an excellent gentleman. I will miss you dearly at the HBH's :( You will be truly missed by all.

God bless you and your family through these times.

John