What's new

Goodies from Cuba

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lady I work with went home to Cuba recently and brought me some goodies. I sent money with her and a shopping list. She went to the Habanos shop. The box was gratis to bring the sticks back in. She got the Punch Punch and the cutter for me as a gift.
IMG_9979.JPG
IMG_9993.JPG
IMG_9980.JPG
IMG_9981.JPG
IMG_9982.JPG
IMG_9994.JPG
Triple ziplockled the sticks and got em in the fridge until they go into the freezer tomorrow. Also got a Rubbermaid tub just for these guys.

Can't wait to fire one up!
I'll post close ups of the sticks later.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Did they score of the premo sticks that come in a glass lid box? :D
No, one guy had a busted looking box of "Esplendidos" where the outer box they'd come in was taped together cardboard, not even good enough to have fake box codes on the actual box, loose hinges. Unbelievable. Guy last night was showing off a bunch of robusto singles with such jacked up looking wrappers they almost passed for barber poles. But NOBODY wants to hear they bought garbage...... why always Cohibas with these guys?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
No, one guy had a busted looking box of "Esplendidos" where the outer box they'd come in was taped together cardboard, not even good enough to have fake box codes on the actual box, loose hinges. Unbelievable. Guy last night was showing off a bunch of robusto singles with such jacked up looking wrappers they almost passed for barber poles. But NOBODY wants to hear they bought garbage...... why always Cohibas with these guys?
Cohiba is a household name. Not too many people out there (if any) faking Ramon Allones. That'd be a tough sell to a tourist.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Worse yet they'll probably smoke them.