What's new

!!!!!goodmorning!!!!!

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Generally speaking, I enjoy the mornings. I usually get up before dawn and sit on the porch with coffee, a nice cigar and something to read while the city comes awake around me. I am fairly agreeable, and don't act too much like a FOG...

BUT...

For me mornings are a time for relaxed quietude; a time to get all the plans started for the day ahead; and most importantly a time for the absence of gossip or conversation.

One thing that I cannot abide is overly exuberant, bubbly, chipper, happy, bouncy, smiling, chirpy, talkative folks before eight AM. <G> So be forewarned that I will start shooting if excessively annoyed.

:gangfire:

:rofl:

Kenny

Learning The Ropes
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ye4ah I like sitting in my back yard in the mornings also, like today was a breezy day. Im done with my morning routine. 30 minutes cardio followed by 30-45 minutes of weights eod. Now its time to go to Kemah and get some fresh seafood for the weekend. Looks like its going to be a nice day today in Pearland. The gardeners are here fixing our front yard, dogs barking at them, wife cooking breakfast and me sitting here sweating bullets. What a good day it is today. LOL

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks Kenny. You have yourself a fantastic day too.

It's cold and rainy here and I hate mornings, but once noon rolls around life might be good. haha.