What's new

Google hangout

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
how come no one has tried to have like a virtual herf on like good hangouts or oovoo or something lol, I'm so surprised I haven't seen this yet.. or has it been tried and I haven't seen it? Would anyone be down to do it?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This should be doable, we use Google Hangouts for remote tabletop gaming with 5+ users with no issues but it probably would depend on your internet speeds. I can see how timezones and scheduling would also be an issue. A very nice idea though.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
It has been done. Thats how we know Brandon and Zach are "regular" guys lol.

We also have GroupMe chats all the time. and real life herfs with people closeby. This site has made some nice friendships

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
It is really too bad that we cant use group me with the BOTL chat. Tinychat sucks.... More people would be on the BOTL chat if it worked on the phones better.

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
It is really too bad that we cant use group me with the BOTL chat. Tinychat sucks.... More people would be on the BOTL chat if it worked on the phones better.
A bunch of us have a GroupMe chat on Botl. We love it.
I'm part of a few group groupme chat as well (although I had no idea there was a BOTL one), but because of the way they are set up they are not all inclusive of everyone on the site, like the BOTL chat thats on the site. So rather than everyone gathering at one place to chat, they tend to splinter the BOTL members into smaller groups.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
A bunch of us have a GroupMe chat on Botl. We love it.
I'm part of a few group groupme chat as well (although I had no idea there was a BOTL one), but because of the way they are set up they are not all inclusive of everyone on the site, like the BOTL chat thats on the site. So rather than everyone gathering at one place to chat, they tend to splinter the BOTL members into smaller groups.
Yeah, it's not a (BOTL) chat just a bunch of us from BOTL. I will have to look and see if there is a way to invite you.