What's new

Google Your Post Count!

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
You know what's crazy....been on these boards 4 days short of a year and only less than 900 posts...looking at brothers like Moro who has 2k-gazzilion+ posts...makes me feel, less of a BOTL!
It should not. You are just not the post master general. I prefer to save my posts for special threads. Ones like Mnelson pissing in pink tubs. By the way,its not the size of your post count, its the size of your trader rating (and how much feedback you have from diesel).

I googled my post count and I got a stupid wikipedia entry about an invasion in Italy. Freakin' lame.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
You know what's crazy....been on these boards 4 days short of a year and only less than 900 posts...looking at brothers like Moro who has 2k-gazzilion+ posts...makes me feel, less of a BOTL!
I've been here over a year now, and I've yet to break 700!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I know what you mean his sticky fingers seldom seem to stray from his keyboard:computer:

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Lots of pics posted that don't have a number on them. Cmon guys, get creative, find one that has your number right on the pic, not just in the description! You can do it!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
No need to have post envy around here - it's quality that counts.