What's new

got a new setup

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
My wife didn't like me having multiple coolers sitting on the dining room floor so for Christmas she got me a table. She measured it all out before getting the table to make sure it would work. I finally got around to spending the 5 minutes to set it up this past weekend.
FYI for those of you that can't get the wife to agree about cooler placement. Put a few bottles of wine in her, then ask if it's OK. This somehow worked for me and now she took it upon herself to make it less of an eyesore for her.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Very nice! Our entire kitchen is Cuisnart in that brushed finish. Let us know how well those work out for you. I might swap out my vinotemp for one.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Very nice! Our entire kitchen is Cuisnart in that brushed finish. Let us know how well those work out for you. I might swap out my vinotemp for one.
I've had them for a while and no issues to date. Don't need a ETC either becuase the temp goes higher than other coolers. Stays at 70 degrees and 67% humidity.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Very nice. My fiance basically brought it up today that she knows at some point I'll need another wine fridge, so I'll show her we can still make 2 wine fridges look nice. :)

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
And what wine was this as those must be some special grapes!!!!
Wish I could remeber because I've tried a few more times on other stuff and it hasn't worked.

Very nice. My fiance basically brought it up today that she knows at some point I'll need another wine fridge, so I'll show her we can still make 2 wine fridges look nice. :)
If you build it they will come. (more cigars that is)

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Wow that's real nice man. I haven't pulled the trigger on a cooler yet. But that's intriguing.