What's new

Got a question

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I found one last night as I was cleaning out my humi... I am going to try and smoke it sometime this week...

So, no I havent but I will.. and I will report on it afterwards..

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I have smoked one. It was pretty good. Left a weird brown stain on my llips from the maduro wrapper though.

I think I paid like $12 for one at the local shop...like a toro size.

For the price I would say it sucked but the flavors were enjoyable. Typical rich maduro flavors...a little on the "dry" side though, the flavors that is.

I would give it a try if I were you because it is fun to try new cigars but I wouldn't buy like five of them or anything.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I have smoked one. It was pretty good. Left a weird brown stain on my llips from the maduro wrapper though.

I think I paid like $12 for one at the local shop...like a toro size.

For the price I would say it sucked but the flavors were enjoyable. Typical rich maduro flavors...a little on the "dry" side though, the flavors that is.

I would give it a try if I were you because it is fun to try new cigars but I wouldn't buy like five of them or anything.
Thanks for the insite Todd. I keep seeing them but I just don't want to pull the trigger for that price. I might hold off untill I see them on sale.

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have tried a few of them, but all were maduro. They weren't bad at all. As some others have said, the price kills it for me too. To me it would be better served to drop the fancy tobacco band and charge a few dollars less/gar. IMO these are nothing like Tats in price and taste comparison. One other thing, I heard the natties were good too so get one of each and see what you think. :razz:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
well then maybe this is not what i have in my humi.. I did not think that it was that expensive... whatever, I will look when I get home and if that is what i have i will smoke it tonight and let you know

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I knew they were up there. Just wanted to know if I should drop the money on one or wait to see if the price tag goes down a little before I pick one up.

Thanks everyone

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've had the maduro. Rocky released the cigars here in Dallas last summer, so I actually got to sit and smoke with him. I got his autograph too. It was by far, the coolest cigar event I've ever been to. He's a really personable guy, and took time to talk with everyone in the shop.

It's a damn strong cigar, but tastes good. A bit spendy at $12, but worth it for a special occasion IMO. I've got a corojo sitting in my humi right now, been there for nearly a year, I may smoke it at my daughters birthday or something.