What's new

Got my cc today what do u guys think.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my cc today in the mail what do u guys thing real or fake? Plus is that mold on the head
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I don't see any mold and don't really see the green you're talking about. With that said, it is normal to find some green spotting on cuban cigars as it can happen during fermentation. Green spotting as in the actual wrapper, not splotchy green/white spots that grow on the wrapper, that would be mold.

With the tip of the one cigar, that is pretty ugly. Could be some of the wrapper stuck to the box and peeled off, who knows. Let Tom give you his opinion of the vendor as that would be most telling.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Look fine to me..... Here is a photo of a pack that I bought from a reputable source for comparison.

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
They look genuine to me...slightly damaged but legit. There are some really good fakes though, so if you want to be 100% you have to trust your source. If it came from the vendor already mentioned then I trust they're real.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I just received a box of Upmann Half Coronas from them today and they are perfect. I lead a charmed life. :wink: