What's new

Got my first issue of Cigar Press today

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
The pics from Hawaii and the profile on the artist doing work for George A. Rico and the meaning behind them is a good one.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Already landed here last few days. 2 pages of the Casa Montecristo/Ratzilla Party. Shame there are no pics of the botl posse. Or at least one of the founding father with Jd........

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
the new issue has shipped, hope you guys enjoy it.

Dan
Got it today, Dan. Reading now. Cover is awesome and the EPC interview was great. Looking forward to the rest. Great job as always.

-Jared

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I received my first issue last week. Very nice magazine, and I also love that they do beer reviews/pairings too! I'm a long time subscriber to Cigar Aficionado, but I think I'll be reading Cigar Press much more than Cigar Aficionado. LOL

Oh, how do I renew(the 1 year subscription definitely won't be enough) my subscription?

Last edited:

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I received my first issue last week. Very nice magazine, and I also love that they do beer reviews/pairings too! I'm a long time subscriber to Cigar Aficionado, but I think I'll be reading Cigar Press much more than Cigar Aficionado. LOL

Oh, how to I renew(the 1 year subscription definitely won't be enough) my subscription?
Thanks for the kind words... trust me, we might like doing the beer reviews even more than the cigars ;)

You can renew on the website. If you have any problems drop me an email dan @ cigarpressmag .com

Dan

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Oh, how to I renew(the 1 year subscription definitely won't be enough) my subscription?
Thanks for the kind words... trust me, we might like doing the beer reviews even more than the cigars ;)

You can renew on the website. If you have any problems drop me an email dan @ cigarpressmag .com

Dan
You're welcome. Renewal completed a few days ago. Cigars or beers...either way the magazine will be a good read for me! LOL