What's new

Got my own place.. need help

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Havent posted in a while now. I was having some problems at home and am now living in my own place in Sacramento, CA.. the only help i need from you brothers Is help finding some good cigar shops in the area. Anyone know of any good spots?

P.s. this is my first time living on my own and im loving it

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Glad to hear everything is OK Gordy, I for one have missed your posts!

(Don't forget to update your address now!)

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Welcome back Gordy. In Sacramento you have Tobacco Road which is my usual haunt located at Marconi and Fulton. Has a nice lounge and good people. There is also Cardenas but they only offer house cigars which I really do not like. They are located on 16th st near highway 50. There is also Tower which Mark owns. Mark is a great guy and I really suggest you go in and check out his place at least once, unfortunately he has no lounge. He is located on Broadway near the old Tower Theatre. The next closest lounge is Tobacco Replublic in Loomis. Also on 17th and S there is a bar called Hangar 17. We have a monthly herf there on the 1st Thursday of every month. Also we usually meet there on Saturdays for a few gars and some drinks. This Saturday Mark from Tower will be having a launch party for the La Traviata Maduro there. I plan on being at the Road tonght if you want to stop in and say hi.