What's new

Got my sampler today

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
There is only one vendor that I know that sells samplers, completely legit but their prices are rather high. Generally, for samplers you need to get them from BOTL selling multiple items(much like the NCs in the buy/sell forums here)...you just have to know where those places are, which generally comes in time and friendship. Someone may reach out to you if they get the right vibe, pretty tight knit group that tries to protect our family from people who take advantage of trusting, kind brothers. Stick around and you'll find your way to the key to open the door.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Correct, haven't seen where you could order singles or 5ers before.
I know of two vendors -- one sells "tasting samplers" and the other sells a lot of three and five packs. A third I looked at recently looks like you can make up your own sampler, but they won't ship to US. All vendors were found using google

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
@BMack You are so right. This collection of 16 cigars was not at all cheap. I think the only reason I was able to pull this off was that I had put in a box order for something they were out of stock on so they worked with me.

Last edited: