What's new

Got some CCs on my cruise!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
If you could get them at dog rocket prices, (or if money was no object,) fake CCs could make for fun collecting...

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Just think of all the possibility for a fake cc review thread....I can see it now... This one had hints of Marlboros...lol
Marlboros are unlikely. But banana leaves and cardboards are distinct possibilities.

I must say the fauxhibas I had were generally not that bad. I have seen genuine low brand CCs that are much worst.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Just think of all the possibility for a fake cc review thread....I can see it now... This one had hints of Marlboros...lol
There was a hilarious thread on puff, where a guy who was new to the hobby bought a CI or Ccom sampler of 30 dog rockets... IIRC, he had read some sarcastic posts about some of those sticks and didn't realize that they weren't intended to be taken seriously - for example, "I don't always smoke cigars, but when I do, I smoke Ron Mexico churchills"...
Upon realizing his folly, he decided to be a good sport about it and do serious reviews of the sticks in his sampler, one a day for a month, for everyone's entertainment. He did complete reviews too - pre-light, 1st third, middle, and end... It was epic.
The one thing I remember best was his review of the Duque torpedo - he said something to the effect of "I would set fire to a bag on someone's porch, but I wouldn't put it in their coffee!"