What's new

Got to love the taste of bile in the morning.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Well, it offical, I called in sick for the first time in 3 years today. I guess that is pretty good, but I feel like crap. My wife got food poisoning (at least that's what we think) on Sunday. It must have been the viral type because I got it now. :barf:

She had to get the fish tacos. :shame:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Oh man, I feel SOOOOOO bad for you. My guess is it's not food poisoning, but a stomach flu, but I still feel for you. I had this not long ago and man, it was one of the worst experiences of my life. I simply despise throwing up, so this type of illness really gets me. Feel better soon bro'.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I also feel for you. I have had food poisoning twice (well that what I think it was) and I wished I was dead. If it is indeed food poisoning I believe you have to let it run its course. Hope you get feeling better soon.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Food poisoning is not viral. My money is on you both got the flu.

Just hope it ain't the bird flu.

Sorry...I hope you feel better soon!

:grin:

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Sorry to hear that bro, we all know how much it sucks to get the flu. Not many things in life that can humble a man quite like throwing up.

Feel better soon!!

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Man,I feel for ya. I felt horrible yesterday. We had the big state test for Reading yesterday, so I got to stare at 8th graders taking a test for 4 hours. On top of that my 2 week contacts have been in for 2 months so my eyes were killing me. He compressed L4 and L5 started in on me from standing and sitting too much. Then we had a track meet after school. I had to leave the kids to the other coaches for 20 minutes while I took a break and got some Advil. Thankfully it was enough of a break and nothing settled in.