What's new

Gran Havana Cigar Company

AndrewDill

San Diegan
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I recently checked out the Gran Havana Cigar Factory, which is located right here in downtown San Diego. The owners are really personable and they are great guys to talk to. I picked up a bundle of their Cameroon wrapped cigars and had one at their shop. The flavors are very subtle and mellow.

Here's a link to their website, they've got an interesting story.

http://www.granhavana.com/

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have yet to try anything from Gran Habano although I don't know why as I've heard nothing but great things about their cigars.:agreesmil
Gran Habano is a totally different company. THis is Gran Havana. Very confusing. Gran Habano is an excellent cigar for its price. Particularly the Red or #5. I have a box of a couple of sizes and the discontinued blue label Vieja.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Gran Habano is a totally different company. THis is Gran Havana. Very confusing. Gran Habano is an excellent cigar for its price. Particularly the Red or #5. I have a box of a couple of sizes and the discontinued blue label Vieja.
Irritech: PM me your addy and I will send you a few Gran Habanos to try.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
That may worth a trip down the coast. You want to join me jeff? May be a month or so, but I would like to see their operation.