What's new

Graycliff Blue Label Profesionale PG

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
I recently had the opportunity to spend a long day in the car and the chance to smoke several cigars. The Graycliff Blue Label Presidente was the first one I lit up. It was about 9:30 am and I was looking at about 12 hours of driving on Interstates.

The stick was a nice deep chocolate brown in color with a slightly oily sheen, a little veiny, but not overly so and other than the few veins, it was pretty smooth. Pre-light draw was easy without being loose and the cigar was rolled nice and firm. Not a lot of flavor in the pre-light draw, but definitely no off flavors or indications of any potential taste problems.

The first inch burned very nicely and settled into a nice creamy mild flavor. The ash was pretty dense and a light gray in color.

About halfway into the stick, I would say that the flavor built up a bit, but the overall level stayed on the mild side. The ash was tending to be a bit looser now and I needed to correct the burn a bit.

The cigar kept its mild flavor level all the way through, never really becoming very complex or strong, but stayed pleasant throughout.

I enjoyed the cigar enough to nub it, and would suggest anyone who enjoys mild to medium cigars to smoke one. Overall, not a bad choice for an early morning smoke with about an hour to kill.