What's new

Graycliff Presidente

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Headbanger bombed me with this cigar and I decided to burn it down last night.

I haven't smoked one of these before and haven't heard mention of them either. Boy was I surprised.

This cigars sports a nice creamy tan Indonesion wrapper with a mixture of Braz, Hond and Nic tobaccos as binder. It was beatifully constructed and burned flawlessly.

Upon first lighting the aromas from this Churchill were just amazing. Almost Cuban!. I am telling you. The flavors from light to nub were unbelievable as well. Hints of creamy coffee, almonds and vanilla persist throughout. I must also mention that I prefer a stronger cigar, but this cigar was never boring, even though the strength and flavor were on the medium side. It was pure goodness.

Well recommended.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
an expensive cigar for sure. I have not had one but many have told me they are just overpriced.

dmoby

Boli Whore
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
if you are looking for a cheaper alternative for a coffee taste profile, Have you had a CAO 65th Anni in the gold tube. I get those types of flavors from this cigar.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'll have to try that. . . I've only had a couple CAO, but I didn't really like them that much. . . then again, they're like AF they put out so many that you just have to find what you like. I'll keep an eye out for the 65th Anni in the Gold Tube.

dmoby

Boli Whore
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
jasontp said:
I'll have to try that. . . I've only had a couple CAO, but I didn't really like them that much. . . then again, they're like AF they put out so many that you just have to find what you like. I'll keep an eye out for the 65th Anni in the Gold Tube.
Send me your addy I think I have one lying around somewhere with a couple of something others for the ride :roundtheh

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My addy is in my profile, but I sent a PM. Thanks a bunch man! Watch your back though. . . I might just have to return fire :grin: