What's new

Great buy!!!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Everyone twisted my arm on the Carlito's sampler and Padron Londres. Holt's gives free freight at $150, so I added a bunch of A. Fuente and Padron singles to test the lines and to save the $7 freight costs.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Everyone twisted my arm on the Carlito's sampler and Padron Londres. Holt's gives free freight at $150, so I added a bunch of A. Fuente and Padron singles to test the lines and to save the $7 freight costs.
And how much would you have saved without all the singles? :innocent: :hysterica

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
here's a question,,, friend (no really), went ahead and purchased four more with the free shipping (three for me, since i already maxed out). UPS screwed up with the tracking. called Holt's, who resent four 2 day express. all 8 arrived via separate shippers.

do you:
a) keep them all w/o acknowledgemnt
b) send 4 back
c) call and inform Holt's of the deliveries.
d) other???

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
yup,,, now, he offers you 6 for the price of 3?

do you:

a) take 'em and tell him to 'shut up!'
b) thanks but i'll take my 3'
c) other???

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
here's a question,,, friend (no really), went ahead and purchased four more with the free shipping (three for me, since i already maxed out). UPS screwed up with the tracking. called Holt's, who resent four 2 day express. all 8 arrived via separate shippers.

do you:
a) keep them all w/o acknowledgemnt
b) send 4 back
c) call and inform Holt's of the deliveries.
d) other???
Holts are good people. I'd be honest and buy em all.

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
chances are they'll tell you to keep them, but you'll likely sleep a little better knowing you didn't screw em... although... it was really UPS's fault :innocent:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Guess what looks to be out of stock now.......

I would let them know all 8 have arrived. I would think they can track all the shipments and will know they arrived. See if they offer a deal, if not ask them to kindly pick them up for return.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Headbanger, let me know what you chose to do with your exstras, I'd like to try and get my hands on a second set, They are not avalible now and I was keeping my eye on getting another. So let me know what you decide to do

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Is the Belicoso XxX called the power ranger and is the little Opus and the Perfection X is the much larger of the two? That Masterpiece Hemm maduro is nice looking. I hope to rest these puppies for at least 6 months before lighting one up, maybe even a year or more as I have a few Opus that were gifted to me. Now the Tatuaje Havana series, that is another story.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Headbanger, let me know what you chose to do with your exstras, I'd like to try and get my hands on a second set, They are not avalible now and I was keeping my eye on getting another. So let me know what you decide to do

I plan on sitting the one each stick in the sampler I have and smoke them when the mood is right. Unless the Opus X are just plain too strong for me, then I will send you a PM for what I have remaining and talk then.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Is the Belicoso XxX called the power ranger and is the little Opus and the Perfection X is the much larger of the two? That Masterpiece Hemm maduro is nice looking.
You are correct, sir:

Smaller one (4.63 x 49) = Belicoso xXx (a.k.a"Power Ranger")
Larger one (6.25 x 48) = Perfection X

And the little Hemi is the infamous "WOAM" (Work Of Art Maduro)

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
You are correct, sir:

Smaller one (4.63 x 49) = Belicoso xXx (a.k.a"Power Ranger")
Larger one (6.25 x 48) = Perfection X

And the little Hemi is the infamous "WOAM" (Work Of Art Maduro)

Thanks Duane. :thumbsup: I am getting acquainted with some newer sticks and hear so much about these, why not try them out.