What's new

Great new time wasting game..

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fatal-Combat

It is a text based game, somewhat similar to the old calculator game called Dope Wars that some of you may remember.

It is a fun game that will eat your day, but doesn't require constant attention, so you can leave it running in the backgroun, and come back to it every few minutes/hours to make your next moves. You build your characters stats up by going to the gym, shooting range, etc, and can then attack other players as you level up. Very cool text based game, give it a look, maybe we can get a BOTL gang started up?

drew

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
First thing to do when you sign up, is hit the 'scavenge the city' button on the right hand side. It will earn you some money, crystals, etc. You will get beat up by a rival gang member when you do this, which will put you in the hospital for a few minutes, just wait it out, unless you have some pot in your inventory, then you can use that to get out of the hospital.

If you find yourself stuck, open up the chat window, and look for 'Dash' or 'Leith'...Either one of those guys will answer any questions you have, and may be able to help you out with some other things..They helped me out when I got started..I'm going to be out of town for the weekend, or I would answer them for you!

have fun
drew

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hah...Ran into somebody while scavenging? Should only be for a minute or two then...If you get in for an extended period, use some pot, I'll send you some in a second..

drew

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh, one more thing...Once you sign up, click on the link at the top that says vote for Fatal-Combat...There will be 3 places to vote, click on each one and you will get some money and other goodies for the game....You can do that once daily..SO remember each day to do it...

drew

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any more takers? Great game :cool:

drew
*just to note, I'm not affiliated with the game or its producers in any way, I don't receive any monetary compensation for posting this...Just trying to get enough guys together so we can form up a BOTL gang...

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Okay, I'm back home now..I'll go through the list of all you guys that signed up and send you some goodies...I still need to get a little more cash together before I can get the gang started (need 500,000)...

drew