What's new

Great to Meet You, Gents

How do you feel about small cigars / cigarillos?

• If they're handmade and I only have 15 minutes, bring it on!

• I prefer small cigars to all others.

• Why bother?

Results are only viewable after voting.

BoBofTL

"I like my whisky old and my women young."
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks,
My name is Rick and I live in Los Angeles, CA. Been smoking, very lightly for about 20 years now and am enjoying it today as much as ever. I really spend my time tasting the greats (always love my new shipments of Behikes), but mostly find my self with small cigars and, less frequently, cigarillos.

Now, I know my small cigar desire won't earn me "top dog" awards on a serious site such as yours, but I really do look forward to bringing a few dozen of the top full size sticks into my collection each year as well. I have a great, large humidor all primed and ready for my updated (upgraded) activity.

Outside of cigars, I am a Scotch whisky, rum and art collector; I love baseball and football; and a quick, unplanned trip to Vegas is my kind of spontaneity. I'm am eagerly awaiting my latest Cohiba (Beh 56s & smalls) from the motherland as I type.

I look forward to learning and sharing with the group for years to come. - Rick

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Welcome, from WA.

I smoke a LOT of small cigars. Boli CJ, Monte 4/5, El Principe, HUHC, etc etc etc. I think you'll find a lot of love for the little guys around here.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi folks,
My name is Rick and I live in Los Angeles, CA. Been smoking, very lightly for about 20 years now and am enjoying it today as much as ever. I really spend my time tasting the greats (always love my new shipments of Behikes), but mostly find my self with small cigars and, less frequently, cigarillos.

Now, I know my small cigar desire won't earn me "top dog" awards on a serious site such as yours, but I really do look forward to bringing a few dozen of the top full size sticks into my collection each year as well. I have a great, large humidor all primed and ready for my updated (upgraded) activity.

Outside of cigars, I am a Scotch whisky, rum and art collector; I love baseball and football; and a quick, unplanned trip to Vegas is my kind of spontaneity. I'm am eagerly awaiting my latest Cohiba (Beh 56s & smalls) from the motherland as I type.

I look forward to learning and sharing with the group for years to come. - Rick
Welcome!