What's new

Green Tea Convert... Shhhh

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
But, Ryan, if you wanted to leave any advice or suggestions on brands to try, I am sure he'll be reading this thread

...hey look - I have Hoshy's addy already! Hmm... what to do, what to do...

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Wtf!!!!! Really?!?!?!?!?!

Stalker! I will admit that I am a bit of a coffee snob but today I ended up chewing on green tea leaves at the bottom of my cup. I like tea as long as it's not taxed!!!!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Ryan is on vacation and may have limited phone access. No worries tho I have screenshotted this thread so I can send it to him as soon as he pops up. "BOTL always looking out for YOU". Come to think of it I think I have a half a bag of some fine chinese green tea.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Best news I heard all day! Hopefully he takes his vacation seriously and waits to check in till next week.
So you get pounded in a few weeks rather than a few days? I would think that if he checked his phone now, he would have plenty of time on his vacation to forget about your new interest in green tea, thereby saving your rear end.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
And I already have the address...woot!
You know Sean, I have had some sneaky shit pulled on me but that one tops the cake. I want to get mad at you but you pulled that off so sly that I feel like I should slap you and congratulate you at the same time. Seriously....

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
You know Sean, I have had some sneaky shit pulled on me but that one tops the cake. I want to get mad at you but you pulled that off so sly that I feel like I should slap you and congratulate you at the same time. Seriously....
Hey man, I'm totally pumped for you! LET'S PARTY!

When does escrow close? I'll bring my truck and come help you move!