What's new

Greeting from the America's Dairyland

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Rev Todd and :welcome: We are glad to have you join us. I am sure you will enjoy the website and brotherhood here.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Maybe someone can answer this question for me. I tried to put up an avatar, but it is very limited - 100X100 pixels or some 15K. Wow, is that small. Does that change the longer you are on BOTL?

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Maybe someone can answer this question for me. I tried to put up an avatar, but it is very limited - 100X100 pixels or some 15K. Wow, is that small. Does that change the longer you are on BOTL?
First off, welcome from a former WI resident, now a MN resident.

About the avatar, 100x100 is pretty small, but it will suffice for the size of the pictures this forum uses. I would take whatever picture you want to use for an avatar and crop it either via MS Paint or via a website made for these purposes. To answer your last question, no, you are limited to 100x100 regardless of the time you have been here.

What kind of cigars do you enjoy?

Again, welcome

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
First off, welcome from a former WI resident, now a MN resident.

About the avatar, 100x100 is pretty small, but it will suffice for the size of the pictures this forum uses. I would take whatever picture you want to use for an avatar and crop it either via MS Paint or via a website made for these purposes. To answer your last question, no, you are limited to 100x100 regardless of the time you have been here.

What kind of cigars do you enjoy?

Again, welcome
OK, I am going to try that. Don't know how successful I'll be, but...

As for cigars I like? Um, that is a pretty extensive list. I'll list only a few of my favorites:
Oliva V & Melanio
LFD Coronado
Litto Gomez Diez
Curivari Cafe Petite Corona
El Rey del Mundo Robusto
Padron '64 & '26 Maduros
Quesada Tributos

That is enough to start.

Peace of the Lord be with you.