What's new

Greeting from the City of "BIG OIL"

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello BOTL Members,

I’ve read this forum every now and then, (normally when I Google some cigar related issue I run into) and decided to join after listening to the DWSC. They talk about cigar board a lot and how it is a great place to learn more about art of cigars so I figure why not try it.

I personally have been smoking cigars for about 5 years, started in college (so yes some of you people have been smoke longer than I’ve been alive). I bought a cabinet humidor last year so I can start setting some boxes back and age them. I noticed that one of your advertisers is Cigar Solutions, which is cool b/c they supplied me with the Accumonitor for my humidor (great product!!!). :grin:

Anyways as for cigar I love the Padron 1964 and 1926 Maduros, along with the Ashton VSG’s. I did smoke a Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Sungrown this weekend and loved the hell out of it. I’ve got 3 more left and cannot wait to see if they are as good as the first. As for preferred size I like the Lanceros, but mainly smoke Robustos. As of now I’m a CC virgin (not do to my own ambitions), but do to the fact there are so many fake CC out there and I have a hard time trusting a retailer I don’t know.

I think I’ve written more than most people want to read, but just thought I’d say hello and look forward to joining the community.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
:welcome:

you've found a great site with excellent people...dive right in and enjoy my man

oh, and if you can;t find/find out what your looking for in the world of cigars here...it doesn't matter! :smokingbo:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Nice intro and welcome to BOTL. The centro fino is my Saturday morning cigar...very nice.