What's new

Greetings all!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Was enjoying life over at CA when the trading forum was shut down due to a couple ne'er-do-wells. So here I am looking for another great place to settle in, meet some some cool BsOTL, and do some trading.
Been smoking for roughly 6-7 years. Favorites are BBFs, Monte 2s, Siglo VI, and just about anything Fuente.
I'll be starting my 25th year of teaching soon.
Hopelessly addicted to golf!
I'm from northern NY where I live with my wife, dog, and cat along the eastern shore of Lake Ontario (Yes, the winters suck!)
Looking forward to meeting many of you. :glassesgr

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome, from the Great State of Texas, where the winters don't suck, but the summers do...
Yeah, some of my family live in Las Vegas and the summers are brutal. I was down your way this past Feb. and played a round of golf at the Texas Star. Really enjoyed myself! My wife loves the Dallas area.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello brother. :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us here. I know you will enjoy our site and brotherhood.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Was enjoying life over at CA when the trading forum was shut down due to a couple ne'er-do-wells. So here I am looking for another great place to settle in, meet some some cool BsOTL, and do some trading.
Been smoking for roughly 6-7 years. Favorites are BBFs, Monte 2s, Siglo VI, and just about anything Fuente.
I'll be starting my 25th year of teaching soon.
Hopelessly addicted to golf!
I'm from northern NY where I live with my wife, dog, and cat along the eastern shore of Lake Ontario (Yes, the winters suck!)
Looking forward to meeting many of you. :glassesgr
Hey Kevin! Glad to see you made it here! Hope you enjoy your time here my friend!