What's new

Greetings and introductions...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from Alaska.

I'm new here. I've been a cigar smoker for 6 or 7 years, although I've really only been collecting seriously for the last 2 or 3. I've got a great stash built up. My favorite cigars include Punch, Graycliff 1666, Gran Habano Vitnage 2002, Man O' War, Sabor Cubano, and a whole bunch of others. Not necessarily in that order, either. I generally prefer the corona vitola, or something near to that. Robusto is good, and depending on the cigar, toro as well. I generally don't care for cigars larger than that.

I'm a biologist up here and my other interests include collecting books, collecting/playing various musical instruments, and ancient history. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and gaining some great knowledge from this forum.

-Ian

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Ian, Greetings from Eastern North Carolina my new brother and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

Ian, consider corona, lonsdale and lancero size cigars, perfect sizes for many blends to truely get what the cigar was intended to smoke and taste like....in my opinion.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Howdy and welcome from Michigan Ian. Beautiful place you live in up there, I am guessing your smoking season is short unless you are smoking inside though.

Best regards, tony

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Welcome aboard! Seeing your from Alaska you will probably get a good chuckle out of the guys from down south here crying about how it's too cold at 55 degrees to smoke a cigar during the winter.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard! Seeing your from Alaska you will probably get a good chuckle out of the guys from down south here crying about how it's too cold at 55 degrees to smoke a cigar during the winter.
Hey guys. Thanks for the welcoming. It really can be tough to keep a humidor up here, but I've got an Avallo Accumonitor and that thing works like a charm. Also, yes, it is kind of funny hearing people complain about "cold" temps down south. 55 degrees is t-shirt and shorts weather up here. But hey, everything is relative I guess.