What's new

Greetings fellow BOTL from Texas

DASAINT007

The Saints
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I humbly apologize for the delay in my response to the welcome message. Had to read the rules for new members and had those life issues that took me away from responding sooner. That being said, my name is Tony and I'm a novist at best but excited to learn and enjoy a stick with the knowledge to back it. My son @XYRNTX has nothing but admirable things to say about this forum and its members. Also, I look forward to chatting with y'all or other designated sponsors as I have many questions and look forward to learning from everyone. Respectfully
Tony Sr

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Dad very cool posting up bro, telling you good things and great folks here knowledge etc, then again you know that already (cbid/the cooler etc lol) Love you bro and welcome again!

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Hello and welcome to the madness from So Cal. Hope you enjoy the brotherhood and the knowledge your are going to build from this place. But,your cigar budget, collection and storage system is going to go nuts soon. Lol.

DASAINT007

The Saints
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the warm welcome and I'm excited to get to know everyone and forge bonding sessions with everyone. On a sharing note, I took the liberty of taking action on building my own Coolidor. It was cost effective and now I'm stepping it up a notch.

DASAINT007

The Saints
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've purchased a thermal electric wine cooler to store the sticks I have for storing my sticks. Im looking forward to arranging it, the aging of those sticks.