What's new

Greetings From 1 more new guy!!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
My name is Dave, I currently live just out of Nashille Tn , in Mount Juliet..
I have 3 children, and have been married 15 years.
I work in a cube in a office that really is not that bad, so I can't complain.
I enjoyed the leaf may years ago but somehow got lost- but never fear as I have found my way back to her loving embrace!

I am just stocking up my humi to start enjoying smokes more than one or two a week so I have not had many of the quality stuff out in say about 10 years so I am a little at a disadvantage there, but I know what I like.

I am into Master Blends, and RP's stuff, but I really enjoy the Fuente line of Hemingway selection.

Does any one know any thing about the short story maduro's? They are like a urban legend around here and from what I gather from the local shops is: the only one that was ever seen was being enjoyed by El-Chupacabra after a late night meal ...:headroll: ...
All Jokin aside if there is a brother that has heard of them or may know someone who knows someone who has 2-3 MADURO's I would like to try them out and can pay with pay pal...:eyebrow: Peace out!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Glad to have you here. The short story maduros are very rare and you'd be lucky just to see one.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Wow ! a pile of "hello's' from over night... THANK YOU ALL!:grin:
As you get the idea about the maduro's and Hemingways as a rule..
I have to hit every local shop 1 time a week just to score any Hemingways at all, If you run up on them at the right time its always 2 per customer :argh: and thats cool to show the love :peckkiss: because I have been the last 2 in the box person before and if it was not for the shop keeper looking out for everyone most would have none! and here's how I would feel about that.:stickbeat
PEACE OUT! D.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
The naturals are a dime a dozen everywhere. But, yes, the maduro hemingways a much harder to find.