What's new

Greetings from Afghanistan!

TFSmoke

TF Smoke
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just following instructions here. I'm Ian, I run a little cigar club out here in the cliffs and draws of AF. We have about 15 members and we are continuing to grow. I am trying to instill all the right manners and ideas for my smokers out here so when they go back home they know what they like, how to get it and how to take care of it. It costs me a little money, but it is worth every cent to see my Soldiers enjoy the times we have around the fire with a good cigar in hand. I am married, to a gorgeous woman (who could only get hotter if she had a cigar with me every once in awhile), she is stateside with family in WA until my return back to Ft Carson, CO. That's me in a nutshell!!!

TF Smoke, out.

Chas

Bon Vivant
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Brother - thanks for your service - glad to hear you guys are enjoying some cigars out there - G'onya ~:0)

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Ian, Greetings from North Carolina my brother and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Way to step up Ian!! welcome to the finest cigar board out there!! and, thanks for your service to our country!!

jeff