What's new

Greetings from Afghanistan

EOD

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

My name is Lyle and am currently deployed to Afghanistan. When I'm not here, I tend to live in the north east state of Massachusetts. I've been in the service for about 17 years now and have enjoyed smoking cigars on my several deployments. This time, I think I'm taking my hobby home.. Currently, I've been enjoying some Nub Connecticuts and Maduros, La Arora Ecuador and Maduros, CAOs, AVOs, Man of War Virtues, and even the occasional Fighting Cock. (Honestly, that last one sounded a little off.) My favorite has to be the Nub Maduro but I'd smoke any maduro out there. They are delicious.

Other than war-fighting and smoking cigars, I've been a musician for the past 30 years (I started really young) and am in a active band. Can't wait to get home to play again, sit on my porch, and have a cigar and a scotch.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you for you service first and foremost, secondly welcome to BOTL! What base/camp are you at right now?

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
welcome EOD..

Im a big fan of the nub's.. and my favorite is the maduro as well.. (the only one Ive smoked that I havent cared much for is the cameroon... all the others are excellent IMHO)..

stay safe over there on the rock pile..

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Welcome EOD, Thank you for your service, Hang in there Brother and Be safe...............

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Lyle,

:welcome: from Minnesota and thank you for protecting our freedoms :usaflag:

Take care and stay safe!

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Thank you for protecting our freedom! Welcome from south MS. Just guessing but I bet you have a hard time diffusing bombs from the fine BOTL here on the board! Get home safe!